The Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Government of India, in the notification S.O.2119(E) dated 26.06.2020, with effect from 1st July 2020, introduced the Udyam Registration (earlier known as Udyog Aadhar) in lieu of UAM. There are no Udyog Aadhar Registration fees if you register through the government website. But the process can be time-consuming and complex, thus we show you the alternative below in this article.
Any person who intends to establish a micro, small and medium enterprise may file Udyam Registration online in the Udyam Registration portal, based on self-declaration with no requirement to upload documents, papers, certificates, or proof.
Benefits of Udyam Registration
- Interest rate reduction for loans
- Collateral free loans from banks
- Beneficial reservation policies in the manufacturing/ production sector
- Ease of obtaining licenses, registrations and approvals.
- Eligibility for CLCSS (credit linked capital subsidy scheme)
- International trade fair special consideration
- Government security deposit waiver (helpful while participating in tenders)
- Electricity bills concession
- Stamp duty and registration fees waiver
- ISO certification fees reimbursement
- Direct tax laws rules exemption
- Interest rate exemption on OD
- NSIC performance and credit rating fees subsidy
- Patent registration subsidy
- Barcode registration subsidy
- IPS subsidy eligibility
Udyog Aadhar/Udyam Registration Fees
Although there are apparently no fees involved in the process, the process can become very time-consuming as one proceeds. Instead of spending your precious time just finding out how to fill the form or ending up filling wrong details you can shift this work on to Udyamregistration.org.in by just filling the form of basic details on our website. Our experts will carefully fill in the right details and carefully review all the documents.
There is no charge for MSME Udyam registration if you register through the government website. The government registration process, on the other hand, is time-consuming and complex. You will face several difficulties. To save you from wasting your time we will on your behalf fill the form and apply for your Udyam registration in exchange for minimum consulting charges.
Documents required to Apply for Udyog Aadhar/Udyam registration
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Organization type e.g. LLP, OPC
- Bank Details
- Commenced Date
- Total Investment in the Business
- Mail Id
- Phone Number
You can contact us on at+91 7021672451 or you can write to us at email@example.com
How Can We Help?
Udyamregistration.org.in is a private registration consultant. We help small-scale business owners in getting MSME registration / Udyam registration online / Udyog Aadhaar registration process online, in a quick and easy way. We started with the simple idea that doing business in India should be easy.
To accomplish our mission, we are building the largest business services platform with a range of business services from incorporation to tax filing.
By making it easier to do business, we hope to unleash Entrepreneurship and help small businesses compete effectively. We help you to register your business anywhere in India to manage legal compliance at your fingertips.
During our journey, we have served Start-up’s and MSMEs across the length and breadth of India, starting from Leh to Tamil Nadu and Gujarat to Arunachal Pradesh.
Get your business registration under the Udyam registration portal and approve it with ease, super quick operation, hassle-free, affordable prices, certificates valid for a lifetime, contact us to get a free consultation.