A new feature called geo-tagging has been recently introduced by the Udyam registration portal of the Indian government. Geo Tagging means updating the location of your business in Udyam MSME registration. With this feature, the location of a business can be tagged by them on the Udyam registration portal, making it easier for customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders to locate them. In this blog, we will discuss the latest Udyam registration geo-tagging feature, its benefits, and how businesses can use it to their advantage will be discussed
What is Udyam Registration?
Udyam registration is a government registration process for small and medium-sized businesses in India. It is a online registration process that aims to promote and support entrepreneurship in the country. This registration is mandatory for all businesses that fall under the MSME category.
What is Geo-tagging in Udyam Registration?
Geo-tagging is a new feature introduced by the Udyam registration portal. This feature enables businesses to tag the location of their enterprise or establishment on the Udyam registration portal. The location of the business can be tagged using the GPS coordinates or by selecting the location on a map.
How to Geo-tag your location on the Udyam Registration Portal
- Log in to the Udyam registration portal using your Udyam registration number.
- Click on the “Update Udyam Registration” button.
- Select “Geographical Location” under the “Update Udyam Details” section.
- Enter the latitude and longitude coordinates of your location or select your location on the map.
- Click on “Save” to update your location.
Benefits of Geo-tagging in Udyam Registration
- Easy to locate: The geo-tagging feature makes it easy for customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders to locate the business on the Udyam registration portal. This makes it easier for them to do business with the company.
- Increased visibility: By geo-tagging their location, businesses can increase their visibility on the Udyam registration portal. This can lead to more inquiries, orders, and business opportunities.
- Improved credibility: Geo-tagging their location on the Udyam registration portal can improve the credibility of the business. It shows that the business is transparent and is willing to disclose its location to customers and other stakeholders.
- Better marketing: Geo-tagging can also be used as a marketing tool. Businesses can use their location to promote their products or services to customers in their area.
Geo-tagging is a useful feature introduced by the Udyam registration portal for businesses in India. It enables businesses to tag their location on the portal, making it easier for customers and other stakeholders to locate them. This feature can increase the visibility and credibility of the business and can be used as a marketing tool. By following the simple steps outlined above, businesses can easily geo-tag their location on the Udyam registration portal.
How Can We Help You in MSME Registration Process
Udyamregistration.org.in is a private registration consultant. We help small-scale business owners in getting MSME registration / Udyam registration / Udyog Aadhaar registration online, in a quick and easy way. We started with the simple idea that doing business in India should be easy.
To accomplish our mission, we are building the largest business services platform with a range of business services from incorporation to tax filing.
By making it easier to do business, we hope to unleash Entrepreneurship and help small businesses compete effectively. We help you to register your business anywhere in India to manage legal compliance at your fingertips.
Get your business registered under the Udyam registration portal and approve it with ease, super quick operation, hassle-free, affordable prices, certificates valid for a lifetime, get a free consultation.