The Udyog Aadhaar Scheme was launched in the month of September 2015. At present, there are more than 87 lakh Udyog Aadhaar registrations across the country. Udyog Aadhaar is offered by the Ministry of MSME (Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises) of the Government of India. For boosting small-scale businesses in the country, the Government of India had initiated the Udyog Aadhaar Registration (UAM) or Udyam registration process. However, currently, the Udyog Aadhaar Registration is migrated to Udyam Registration.
Earlier, if you wished to start a business and get SSI Registration or MSME Registration, you needed to go through a lot of paperwork. You needed to fill 2 forms: Entrepreneur Memorandum-I and Entrepreneur Memorandum-II (EM-II). The Udyog Aadhar Registration was initiated to simply the MSME or SSI registration. Industries registered with Udyog Aadhar became entitled to receive the benefits of several government schemes such as subsidies, easy loan approvals, etc.
The Udyog Aadhaar is a 12-digit Unique Identification Number (UIN) which makes the process easier for the small business sector. Let’s see answers to all the questions- How can I apply Udyam registration certificate online? How long does it take for MSME Udyam registration? Is Udyam registration mandatory?
Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM)
The Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum is a form which was made by the Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) as per the suggestion of the Kamath Committee. This single-page registration form would allow the MSME to self-certify the existence of the business. It is a self-declaration form that declares the details of the MSME’s bank account, the owner’s Aadhaar details, and other relevant information.
On the basis of this form, a unique identifier will be issued for the MSME. This unique identifier is known as the Udyog Aadhaar Registration Number.
Benefits of Udyog Aadhaar Registration
- After registering their MSME, the applicants will receive the benefits of all the government schemes such as an easy loan, loan without guarantee, loans with subsidized rates of interest etc.
- The applicant will receive financial support for participating in foreign expos to showcase their products.
- The applicant will also be eligible for government subsidies.
- Registration would facilitate hassle-free opening of current bank accounts in the name of the business.
- It would also allow businesses to apply for government micro business loans and other such related beneficial schemes.
Documents required for Udyog Aadhar/ Udyam Registration
Following are the documents you need for your Udyog Aadhar/ Udyam Registration
- Aadhaar card or Aadhaar Enrolment ID slip
- Bank passbook with photograph
- Voter ID card
- PAN card
- Driving license
- An employee ID card issued by the Government (if any)
- Caste certificate (for SC, ST, and OBC category)
- Name of the enterprise
- Employee details
- Key Activity
- National Industrial Classification Code (NIC)
Udyam Registration Process
- Visit the Udyog Aadhar registration portal.
- Enter your Aadhar number and Name in fields labelled “Aadhar Number” and “Name of Entrepreneur”.
- Check and click on Validate and generate OTP
- Enter the Received OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Upon successful validation you will be redirected to a form.
- Fill the details carefully like Name of Enterprise, Type of organisation and NIC code.
- After filling all the details check if there are any errors and click on submit button.
- You will receive OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter it properly and click on final submit button to complete Application.
Still finding it difficult to apply for Udyam registration, then you can contact us at +91 7021672451 or you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How Can We Help You in Udyam Registration Process
Udyamregistration.org.in is a private registration consultant. We help small-scale business owners in getting MSME registration / Udyam registration / Udyog Aadhaar registration online, in a quick and easy way. We started with the simple idea that doing business in India should be easy.
To accomplish our mission, we are building the largest business services platform with a range of business services from incorporation to tax filing.
By making it easier to do business, we hope to unleash Entrepreneurship and help small businesses compete effectively. We help you to register your business anywhere in India to manage legal compliance at your fingertips.
During our journey, we have served Start-up’s and MSMEs across the length and breadth of India, starting from Leh to Tamil Nadu and Gujarat to Arunachal Pradesh.
Get your business registration under the Udyam registration portal and approve it with ease, super quick operation, hassle-free, affordable prices, certificates valid for a lifetime, get a free consultation.